The CALIFORNIA AIR TOOLS 1610SPQ-DCO Duty Cycle Optimized quiet air compressor is designed to be one of the quietest air compressors in the industry having only 65 decibels of sound, about the same as normal conversation. The powerful 1.0 HP motor operates at only 1680 RPM creating less noise and less wear. The Oil-Free Dual Piston Pump System is engineered for high performance and durability. The oil-free pump allows you to use in different temperatures and uneven terrains. This air compressor with its 1.6 gallon air tank is perfect for carving with the Vortex F5. It's lightweight and easy to transport. The control panel comes complete with 2 quick release connectors that will allow you to use your Vortex F5 and dust gun at the same time (No more swapping hoses and tools!) This air compressor is ideal for anyone working where noise is a major issue. Note: This air compressor is duty cycle optimized to run cooler when carving for extended periods of time.
- Duty Cycle Optimized (DCO) for carving
- Quite 65db. A normal conversation is 65db
- 1.0 HP running, 2.0 HP Peak, Oil-Free Dual Piston Pump!
- 1.6 Gallon Tank - build for long life and lightweight
- Very efficient 1680 RPM electric induction motor with Thermal Overload protector
- 110 volts, 60 Hz, 7.6 Amps
- Size is L (16) x W (14) x H (13)
- Weight 35 pounds
- 1 year limited factory warranty
The CAT-1610SPQ-DCO Air Compressor has a Oil-Free Dual Piston pump designed to have a life cycle of 1000 Plus hours compared to other comparable air compressors with life cycles of 300 hours or less. Here's why:
The Oil-Free Dual Piston Pump System allows the air compressor to work more efficiently creating less noise and less wear for a longer pump life.
Internal View of Air Compressor Pump
Cutaway View Showing Dual Piston Operation