We our always here to assist.
Common purchase queries answered
Orders and Shipping
Domestic orders normally arrive within 1-3 days by USPS Priority mail UPS ground could take a few days more. 3-7 days of shipping, unless otherwise noted.
International orders normally arrive within 5-10 days of shipping. Please note international orders need to pass through customs in your country before it will be released for final delivery, which could cause a delay.
Please note that shipping delays will occur if you provide an incorrect address at checkout.
If your package is returned to us due to a shipping error, we’ll reach out to you via your email address provided from your order. If we don’t get a response within 5 business days, we reserve the right to refund your order minus shipping and restocking fee.
You can create an account by going to My Account and Register by entering your email address.
Prior to shipping, You may also acquire your order status and other live updates by logging in to My Account.
When your order ships, we will notify you via email. Included in your email will be a tracking number for your shipment. We encourage you to track your package online or on the phone with the carrier. Most carriers can provide an estimated delivery date. Be sure to contact us if anything seems unusual with the progress of the shipment.
No. Your credit or debit card information entered online is processed by our card processor and not stored in the cloud or computer database. If you call and place an order, your credit or debit card information is processed followed by destruction using a micro cut shredder.
Most likely yes! We ship almost everywhere in the world. To find out if we ship to your country, place an item in your cart, select View Cart, and then Checkout. In the first checkout step- Shipping Info- select the ‘Country’ pull-down menu. If your country is included in that list, then we ship to you! If your country is not included, you, unfortunately, won’t be able to place an order. In this case, we’d suggest having a friend from another country order for you and forward the shipment to you.
Most shipments come in one package. There are occasions where multiple packages are required because of the size or weight. We will send you multiple tracking numbers if we send multiple packages.
If you need to swap or return an item
Returns, Exchanges, Cancellations
Items can be returned up to 30 days from date of purchase date. To ensure your return or exchange is processed promptly and accurately, call us or use the contact form. We will provide you with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and instructions for returning your item(s). Please make sure you write this number on the outside of the package you send back to us. Returns without an RMA # will not be processed but will be retained for no more than 180 days.
It is your responsibility to return the item to us.
- Be sure to clearly label your items with the information provided to you by the customer service representative.
- There is a 25% restocking fee on merchandise returned/exchanged for any reason other than a product shipping damage.
- Once your package is shipped, the shipping and handling charge is not refundable unless there is a product shipping damage.
- Please inspect your package immediately upon receipt for shipping damage. You must notify the carrier and us within three (3) days of receipt of any shipping damages. We cannot take responsibility for shipping damage beyond this point.
- Returns/Exchanges will not be accepted after 30 days from the purchase date.
- Returned item must be in saleable condition to be sold again to another buyer: We offer refunds as long as the goods are in saleable condition.
- We cannot accept returns for items damaged in transit where that damage is not reported to the carrier and us within three (3) days of a customer accepting that shipment. Damages must be reported immediately. Do not ship damaged items back without an RMA.
203 Mission Ave, Ste 201
Cashmere, WA 98815
You should insure your return and get tracking.
Best way is to call or fill out the contact form us as quickly as possible. If you cancel your order prior to shipment and it is not a backordered item, there is a 5% processor’s fee if the purchase was made with a E-check, PayPal, AmazonPay, Affirm, Credit or Debit Card. If an order is shipped prior to cancellation, there is a 25% restocking fee.
If you placed an order for an item on backorder or special purchase, there is a 25% stocking fee and a 5% processor’s fee if the purchase was made with a E-check, PayPal, AmazonPay, Affirm, Credit or Debit Card.