Amazing Sculpt is a self-hardening synthetic sculpting clay developed by a professional equine sculptor to capture ultra fine details and stand up to the challenges faced by sculpting the horse from life. Amazing Sculpt has an reasonable working time around an hour. It tools and sands to a glass smooth finish and can be buffed to a satin sheen. Amazing Sculpt is the ideal medium for modelers and customizers because of its amazing ability to adhere to almost any surface, especially plastics. Designed to be the cleanest, most stable and consistent synthetic clays on the market!
Amazing Sculpt comes in White and 16 colors!
These color chips may look different on your monitor:
Color pigments now available ready to mix into Amazing Sculpt Part A.
Use Amazing Sculpt to:
- Create Original Sculptures
- Customize Action Figures & Model Horses
- Build Models from Armatures
- Fill into many different kinds of molds
- Repair & Restore Dolls
- Fix Ceramic & Porcelain Figurines
- Taxidermy and Antler Repair
- Create Complex Dioramas
- Doll Customization and Repair
- Create Jewelry
- Create Rapid Prototypes
- Filling Gaps
Who should use Amazing Sculpt? Amazing Sculpt is a professional ultra fine sculpting clay intended for use by industrial and commercial users and artists, which means it is not for children. Commercial FX Artists, Sculptors,Modelers and Taxidermists will appreciate the many attributes designed into Amazing Sculpt:
- Very economical considering it is a high performance sculpting clay
- Incredible dynamic range during working time - from very soft to firm
- No shrinkage, high strength and waterproof
- Self-hardening. Simply mix equal parts by volume to use Amazing Sculpt
- Very easy to knead, even if you have carpal tunnel syndrome
- Working time is 1-4 hours depending on room temperature, 24 hour cure
- Stays soft in the containers for years
- Will not delaminate from itself or other resin like polyurethanes
- Does not flake, chip, crack or peel. Very useful when using rotary tools.
- Easy clean-up with Amazing Smoothing Solution
- Add dry pigment powder for other colors
- Can be painted with acrylic, enamel, oil, pastels
- Able to build upon itself in layers without a seamline
- Viscosity is just right to reduce drooping during the working time
- Holds fine details during cure, won't flow
- Very Adhesive after initial mix, a must when doing repairs
- Bonds to most plastics including Vinyl.
- Cured hardness is that of most polyurethane resins
- Extended shelf life. Stays soft in containers even at -20 F.
- Freeze/Thaw stable.